I am an accredited ACC * coach, business coach, consultant, manager and owner of LUMICO.
I am experienced in management of customer service and training departments.
Some of my existing clients are Orange Poland and Warsaw University of Technology, whom I regularly advise on employee development.
- Adaptation and development trainings for managers
- Adaptation and development trainings for customer service advisers
- Individual trainings.
Warsaw University of Technology;
* * Accredited by: International Coach Federation, title: Associate Certified Coach.
The scope of my expertise includes individual, group and team coaching .
During coaching sessions, I focus on building relationships based on partnership and trust.
My work with a client is based on his business and his personal goals.
During the session, I use tools and methods that are consistent with the ethics of the International Coach Federation.
I am the author of LUMICO cards – which I use in coaching and training processes.
I have many years of experience in training, individual and group coaching sessions, HR work and management.
I have managed development processes of many trainers by providing both development and certification supervisions.
While working in Human Resources, I was responsible for the organization and implementation of training and staff development.
Holding the position of the Head of Training Section, I was managing the coaching team, I was also involved in recruitment process and work induction by running TtT and supervisions.
I was also in charge of a 32-person customer service team.
I have graduated from and have been awarded or certified with the following:
- NOVO Studio – Group and Team Coaching School – preparation for International Coach Federation Exam PCC – Professional Certified Coach (in progress)
- SET Group- Business Coach School – Business Coach Certificate
- NOVO Studio – Group and Team Coaching School – Group and Team Coach certificate
- Warsaw University, Psychology Department, faculty: Human Resources Management; postgraduate diploma.
- Academy of Physical Education – Master’s Degree
Professional experience in numbers:
|Number of documented training hours conducted independently||Approx. 8 500|
|Number of documented coaching hours conducted independently||400 – documented by coaching record cards
|Number of documented training hours conducted in partnership with other trainer||750|
|Number of documented hours conducted under supervision||Approx. 300|